Analyse & Evaluate your Wardrobe.
Think of your wardrobe as an investment account. It is your 'Image Bank'.
Step by step we will discover:
1. What you have in your wardrobe but no longer wear.
2. What actually fits you and what does not.
3. A list of items that you are missing.
4. Which items you need to invest in.
1. Develop a list of items to keep, items to transform or items to sell from your current wardrobe.
2. Receive a plan for the next essential buys.
3. Create your style profile.
* If you require photos of outfits, this can be added onto this phase.
Invest in a personal image coach to create your new and timeless wardrobe.
1. Don't buy emotionally. Shop smart, sharp and bold for your individual style!
2. Understanding in what and when to invest, saves money and achieves a unique wardrobe style.
3. Don't buy Trends, buy your authentic style!
4. "Dressing well is a form of good manners".
* If you require photos of your new purchases integrated into your wardrobe this can be added onto this phase.
FOLLOW UP SESSION
Have your stylist assist you in your every day outfit shopping.
Need to fix an outfit for an unexpected event? Having some doubts about a new purchase? Just send me a picture and receive your unique style formula.
COMMERCIAL VISUAL STYLIST
If you have a project that requires visual inspiration boards, pitch it to me!